We need your help.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
Together, we can gain better understanding and improve the health of all individuals and communities.
Here is a list of research studies that are currently recruiting:
- Attenuation of D-dimer using Vorapaxar to target Inflammatory and Coagulation Endpoints (ADVICE)
- Contribution of T follicular helper cells to recrudescence from the latent HIV-1 reservoir
- Control and Elimination within AuStralia of HEpatitis C from people living with HIV (CEASE)
- D²EFT: Dolutegravir and Darunavir Evaluation in adults Failing Therapy
- Expanded PrEP Implementation in Communities (EPIC-NSW)
- FLU 003 Plus
- Gene delivery
- HIV, Immunity and Cancer Biobank (HI-C)
- National Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Monitoring Program (IMPACT)
- Reducing impulsivity in repeat violent offenders using a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (REINVESt)
- SiRNA Project
- Surveillance and Treatment of Prisoners with Hepatiits C (SToP-C)
- The Australian Centre of Research Excellence (CRE) in Offender Health
- The Australian HIV Observational Database (AHOD)
- The relationship between psychosis and offending in New South Wales: A data-linkage study
- The TREAT Asia collaboration
- WANTAIM: Women And Newborn Trial of Antenatal Interventions and Management