Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
Our key aims are to:
- Develop and support surveillance mechanisms with the capacity to identify new populations, monitor trends, evaluate the impact of interventions, and inform timely public health responses
- Improve understandings of the causal pathways and risk factors for blood-borne viral infections
- Identify effective interventions to reduce risk behaviour and prevent incident infections and increase uptake of testing and treatment by vulnerable populations
- Inform the ethical engagement of vulnerable populations in clinical trials and new prevention strategies
- Improve health outcomes for vulnerable populations in Australia and the Asia-Pacific Region
- Build capacity for research, surveillance and harm reduction within Australia and the region through the provision of training and technical assistance.
Our research is ethical, innovative and makes a difference. We are proud of, and committed to, working in partnership with affected communities in Australia and internationally to achieve our goals. Our research is highly innovative and explores new concepts, methods and approaches.